Wear the most stylish sarees to the parties and become the centre of attraction. Make heads turn and display your true sense of fashion wherever you go. Upgrade your traditional outfits and give them a unique touch to make them Indo Western. Check out what is trending right now in the industry and shop for your next event accordingly.
1. Party Wear Copper Satin Saree With Stylish Belted Blouse
Metallic satin sarees are super in right now and added to that, a beautiful ruffled blouse just takes the outfit to another level. This copper satin saree paired with a black belt simply makes a solid statement.
2. Orange Saree Contrast Green Sleeveless Blouse Design And Hip Belt
The outstanding blouse is a hit as it serves as a blouse but also has a belt opening for your saree. Whether you want a simple traditional look or a modern-day look, you can adjust the blouse however, you like it.
3. Styling Saree With Golden toned belt And Short Sleeves Blouse
An off white tone saree with a black shirt or a blouse is the perfect attire for evening parties, farewells and other events. On top of that, the golden-toned belt will steal the show as it makes even a simple outfit extraordinary.
4. Saree With Embroidered Rose Printed Blouse And Paired With Embroidered Buckle Belt
A solid coloured saree with frills all over goes amazing with a dramatic embroidered blouse. Complete your look with an embroidered belt that matches the blouse and has the best attire in the room.
5. Plain Saree with Kalamkari Blouse and Designer Belt
Solid metallic colours are the trend of this season as you can style them in so many different ways. Pair a plain saree with a gorgeous kalamkari blouse and an equally stunning waist belt to elevate the saree.
6. Beautiful Grey Saree with embroidery belt design
If you are bored of the ordinary saree look then this attire is just going to steal your heart. A solid coloured saree with an elegant blouse and an embroidered belt to add glitz to the entire outfit is exactly what you need.
7. Red Satin Pleated Drape Saree With Pleated Blouse and Embellished Belt
Thinking of wearing the same coloured blouse and saree? Why not! Look at this beautiful red satin saree that goes perfectly with a red pleated blouse and a shiny belt to add a touch of splendour.
8. Black Sequin Indian Bridal Wear Saree With embroidered floral design Blouse With Belt
Minimal black sarees with a sequin border were always trendy and will always be one of our priorities. Contrasting the saree, an astonishing embroidered floral blouse will fit just right in the attire. Do not forget to add a statement belt to boost your entire look.
9. Organza Saree Paired With Embroidered Belt Style Blouse
Organza sarees are gaining so much popularity for all the right reasons. Be it a formal party, evening party or just any event, you can wear this beautiful coloured saree with ruffles and pair it with a gorgeous and shimmery blouse and a pretty belt.
10. Traditional Indian Fancy Belt With Ruffle Saree And Velvet Blouse
A plain ruffled saree speaks of elegance and if you want to opt for less is more then this outfit is just meant for you. Pair it up with a solid coloured blouse and add a glamorous belt to ace the Indo western look.
11. Popular Styling Sarees With Beautiful Belted Blouse
Create a lovely contrast with your saree and a blouse if you want to be the extravagant one at the party. Pair it up with a stunning belt that is embroidered, made up of sequin or has stones embedded in it.
12.Beautiful Latest Blouse And Designer Saree With Belt
Opt for a blouse that arrives with a belt attached to it to avoid the hassles of adjusting the saree and the belt. Go for a designer saree, be it plain or printed and a matching or contrasting blouse to look on fleek.
- Green Silk Saree With Contrast Red Embellished Belt Blouse Design
Wear a green plain silk saree with a red blouse as this is one of the most epic combinations you can choose for any occasion. Opt for a red belt that is glamorous so it will be the element of the glint in your outfit.
- Traditional Wear Saree With Attractive Bow Back Belt Style Blouse
Do you know how to double style your belt? Get a blouse stitched that has a belt attached to it but ties it as a bow at the back to create an outstanding appearance. Choose a simple saree or a traditional one and pair it up with this wonderous bow blouse.
- Stylish And Fuss-free look Sarees Blouse With Belt
When you are going for a spectacular saree for special events like cocktail parties or weddings, opt for a rather simple belt. A solid-coloured basic belt will balance out the glamorous saree really well.
- Chiffon and Organza Ruffle Saree with Peplum Embellished Blouse Belt
Blouses with frills that come down to your waist are super fashionable right now and look very decent. Go for an organza saree as well as an organza blouse if you wish to have a soft and elegant appearance.
- Wedding function Look Saree With Beautiful Trendy Belted Blouse
If you are choosing a heavy saree with embroidery or other kinds of work then go for a minimal belt. Opt for the basic and solid coloured belts when going to weddings or parties.
- Indian Outfits Beautiful Designer Belted Blouse And Saree
Get ready to grab a truckload of compliments by pairing your designer saree with a leather belt that has a metallic buckle may be. Show them how to slay an Indo Western look and win hearts.
- Pink Silk Saree With Embroidered floral Blouse And waist belt
Fancy high waist belts are the need of the hour, right? How beautiful is this pink silk saree with a puffed embroidered floral blouse which is perfect to catch everyone’s attention in the room.
- Black Chanderi-Silk Saree with Full Sleeves Blouse And Leather Belt
If you are in the mood to make a statement, there is nothing better than a chanderi silk saree with unique geometric patterns paired with a full sleeves blouse. A leather belt is a cherry on the top of this attire.
- Gorgeous Wedding Wear Saree With Black Sequin Blouse With Hip Belt
Get a dramatic saree full of prints and designs and wear it with a sequin blouse to steal the spotlight. Along with that, a hip belt will fit just right in your modern-day look.
- Red Sequin Blouse Designs With Belt For Silk Saree
Make them stop and stare wherever you go in a red sequin blouse that is meant to be the centre of focus. Sequin blouses and belts are an outstanding choice for times when you wear a designer saree.
- Trendy Plain Black Saree With full sleeves blouse and Leather Belt
Look like a boss lady in an all-black attire as a black saree is so versatile and loved by everyone. Be the It girl in a full sleeves blouse paired with a black classic belt. Opt for a branded belt to elevate the outfit.
- Satin Silk Green Saree With Quirky belt blouse
How gorgeous is this silk saree but the blouse with balloon sleeves simply has all of our attention! The quirky matching belt is ideal for this attire as it is just what this outfit needed.
- Latest Trend Purplish Pink Saree With Blouse With Belt Design
You just cannot get enough of floral pink sarees with floral blouses and elegant full sleeves. Matching belts with metallic buckles are a great addition to your outfit as they give a beautiful blend of traditional and western.
- Pink Ruffled Saree With A Jewel-Embellished Blouse With Hip Belt
Create a boho-chic vibe with a gorgeous embellished blouse and an embellished high waist belt as well. Look absolutely stunning in a pink ruffle saree and style it in various ways, however, you like it.
- Black Party Wear Blouse with a belt for silk saree
Turn your sexy mode on with this stunning blouse design that is just flawless for parties and other events. For occasions when you want to look extra special, wear a plain silk saree with this blouse and jazz it up a little by adding a stylish belt.
- Plain Black Saree With Full Sleeves Belted Blouse
Want to pick up a hassle-free outfit with minimum efforts but still wish to look the best? Opt for a plain black saree, a full sleeves black blouse and spice up your attire with a versatile black belt and slay the show.
- Designer Saree look matching with different Blouse And Waist Belt
Choose a spectacular designer saree and a matching blouse and grace any occasion with your stunning presence. Add a floral belt to your saree and see how the outfit goes from a 100 to 1000 real quick.
- Yellow Paisley Print Layered Ruffle Saree Paired With Embroidered Blouse And Embellished Belt
We cannot emphasize how popular layered ruffle sarees are these days because they look so modern yet elegant. An embroidered blouse with an embellished belt just takes the attire to another level.
- Festive Wear Saree With Designer Blouse With Hip Belt
Be a beauty in red with this layered saree and a red sequin blouse as the combination is simply killer. On top of that, a sequin red belt will do the rest of the magic for you.
- Gorgeous Saree With Embroidered Border Style Silk Crop Blouse And Silver Metal Waist Belt
Be on top of your fashion game with an extravaganza designer saree and pair it up with a minimal blouse. Add a shiny metallic belt and become the ultimate diva of the party.
- Traditionally Blush Pink Silk Saree With Gorgeous Long Sleeve Blouse With Belt
To all the fashion-conscious women out there, this pink silk saree with long sleeve blouse is the perfect match for you. Do not forget to get a belt of the same fabric to look great effortlessly.
- Maroon Saree With Sleeveless Blouse And Gold Waist Belt
Satin sarees are the way to go no matter what the event is. Wear a sleeveless blouse and add a chic gold waist belt to enhance the fashionista inside you.
- Designer Sarees with light pink floral belt blouse
Look like a royal princess in a plain designer saree and shake it up a notch with a floral and embroidered blouse. With a sleek belt, you can create the best Indo Western look.
Did you like the ideas of a saree paired with a belt? If yes then save them for the occasions when you might really need them. Ace all your outfits and serve looks wherever you go.Advertisement
Latest posts by Sharanya Assari (see all)
- Perfect Wedding Dress for your Body Shape - May 28, 2021
- New Bridal Lehenga Designs 2021 Trends to Try In Wedding - April 27, 2021
- Types of Wedding Shoes Every Bride Should Know - April 22, 2021