Hardly months to go and Navratri would be here. Yet again we all will remain clueless what to wear for this grand function. It’s believed that this festival is all about gearing up in versatile outfits and why not when we are getting a chance to utilise probably all colours of the palette.
Since LooksGud speaks of the unique fashion always, we are here to solve this function’s conundrums for you. Rule this year’s navratri with these impeccable styles.
20 Ways to Jazz Up your Navratri Look with an Indo-Western Twist!
1. A-Line Printed Dress with Ginni Necklace & Tassel Earrings
Bringing a whole new look with quirky accessories is sure to make you the highlight. Wear an A-line dress with boho inspired necklace and tassel earrings.
Most Popular A-line Printed Dresses to Buy
2. Long Mint Colored Solid Flared Jacket with Embroidered Shorts
Just because it’s Navratri doesn’t mean you need to wear chanya choli only. Take a break and experiment with this long mint coloured jacket teamed with embroidered shorts and white top.
3. Orange Traditional Top & Black Mini Skirt with Mirror Work
If you are in the mood for some drama as you are playing dandiya, adding colours is the key. Opt to wear orange top designed with traditional work and a mini skirt infused with mirror work. Incorporate boots instead of heels here.
4. Gujarati Worked Denim Jacket with Moti & Pom Pom Detail
Bring some Gujarati flavour to your outfits as well now. Sparkle your denim shorts by pairing a traditional Gujarati work denim jacket with pom pom details.
5. Solid Maroon Flared Kawdi Worked Neck Dress with Traditional Bag
Add an unconventional twist to your Navratri ensemble this time. Wear a flared maroon dress that has tinge of kawdi work on it. Keep your essentials intact by adding a traditional bag to your outfit.
6. Off Shoulder Top & Printed Trouser with Statement Jewellery
For a look that’s nonchalant yet vibrant, there is a perfect pick to try out. Add some dramatic effect to your ensemble with an off shoulder maroon top and printed trousers. Craft a richness for your ensemble with statement jewellery.
7. One Shoulder Chevron Printed Pom Pom Detailed Top
Catch the eyeballs this festive season by pulling off the latest trend. Slay wearing an off shoulder chevron printed top that has a tinge of pom poms on it. Prep your look more with offbeat earrings to go.
8. Blue Moti Worked Denim Jacket
If typical is what you like at times, then we have found you a companion to don for the night. Be the limelight by wearing a blue moti work denim jacket. Look ravishing by teaming it with black shorts.
9. Flared Kathiyawadi Worked Top with Denim Shorts
Wearing lehengas is old school now when it comes to this festive season. Showcase that carefree attitude by pulling off those denim shorts with a flared traditional top.
10. Woolen & Mirror Worked Dress with Oxidized Kada
Dance to the tunes of dandiya with an outfit that is bound to make you outshine from the rest. Enhance your look with mirror work woolen dress. Take your attire a notch higher with oxidised kada and platform heels.
11. MultiColored Mini Length Crochet Dress
There is no need to go to Coachella when this one inherent style can be incorporated for Navratri too. Wear a multicoloured crochet mini dress and swirl on the dance floor with white shoes.
12. Light Blue Traditional Denim Jacket with Moti & Ginni Work
Nothing suits the dandiya night better than detailed work. Craft a look by wearing light blue denim jacket designed with traditional moti and ginni work on it. Opt for shorts that has an air of traditional touch to it.
13. High Low Traditional Printed Dress
Because even earthy tones can bring in some jazz, a printed dress will let you dabble in the crowd. Wear a boho inspired hi low dress and sum up your look with hoop earrings and brown boots.
14. Sky Blue Hand Worked Mini Dress
For some subtle sheen yet exuberant charm you can go for a light colour as well. Pair a sky blue hand work mini dress that showcases vivid colours and ace up wearing nude heels with this one.
Top Trending Mini Dresses to Buy
15. Traditional Worked Shorts with Pom Pom Detail
Be the diva of the dandiya night with an outfit that speaks modern and fashionable. Wear traditionally designed shorts, high heels and add finesse with a black top over it.
16. Striped Top & Maxi Skirt with Sleeveless Tassel Denim Jacket
Who said donning a traditional outfit describes Navratri? Go ahead and wear a striped top with maxi skirt. Incorporate a tasseled denim jacket on it for a modern tweak.
17. Aari Worked & Bandhani Printed Jacket with Gujarati Worked Short
Send out boho vibes as you lay your hands on this fabulous statement caller outfit. Wear a lace white top and layer with aari and bandhani work printed jacket. The Gujarati work shorts will finish off this stunner ensemble.
18. White Kathiyawadi Style Worked Shift Dress
Bodycon dresses are not only for clubbing, ladies. Here is the way to wear it for navratri night. Wear a kathiyawadi work shift dress and fringe clutch. For some more glamour, add high heels.
19. Indian Worked Top & Aqua Shorts
The trend of dream catchers has stuck around since really long now. Wear a white top designed with this print and club it with aqua coloured shorts. Create style statement with traditional work bag and glitter shoes.
20. Teal Peplum Top with Long Skirt & Traditional Necklace
Let those heavy embellished lehenga get swapped with simple design. Wear teal peplum top with a long skirt and highlight sassiness with a traditional long necklace.
Since these nine days of Navratri are all about showcasing exuberant outfits and dancing till the last beat, these ideas will absolutely take you to new extremes. Indian traditions are filled with colours and rituals but for this one festival, even the men of the world are excited.
Let us know which of these outfits are going to be your take for the night because we would love to be your style guide for Navratri night.
- 20 Mesmerizing Chaniya Cholis to Rock this Dandiya Season
- New Chaniya Choli & Blouse Designs for 2018
- 9 Latest Denim Chaniya Cholis For Navratri 2018 by Gujarati Designer
- 31 New Navratri Chaniya Choli Designs to Try in 2017
- Trendy unseen Navratri Chaniya Choli Designs from Local stores
- 8 Ways to Step Up Your Choli Game this Navratri
- Top 20 Designer Lehenga Cholis just below Rs. 1000
- India’s Most Loved Chaniya Choli Designs for Navratri
Latest posts by Amelia Flores (see all)
- Different Types of Arts – Degrees and Jobs Guide - July 10, 2021
- 27 Types of Salwar Suits Designs for Serious Ethnic Fashionistas! - December 18, 2020
- Types of Blouse Sleeve Designs Every Women Love for Stitching - January 18, 2020