Kitty party is an excellent way for ladies to de-stress themselves. Women love to dress up for kitty party in a trendy and glamorous way. The following style guide to look good with your saree will surely help you to look beautiful and attractive at your next kitty party.
Nothing gives you more happiness than a kitty party with friends after hectic schedule of office and daily household chores. Ladies kitty party is all about gossip, games, meals and gifts. Another thing that makes kitty party more exciting is dress up. Kitty party is a great way to experiment with different looks and styles. Show-off your style and be a diva at your next kitty party by draping a saree in style. Saree is the classic attire that can be worn for any occasion and remains stylish. So when you are heading out for your kitty party, follow the tips to wear saree and make other jealous of you.
Style Guide: How to Look Stylish in Saree for Kitty Party
Play with Colors
Never limit yourself with colours. Choose variety of colours like pink, orange, red, light green and yellow. These colours look amazing in the day time.
Go for Prints
Printed sarees are light weight and available in all styles and designs. Go for floral, graphic, geometric, stripes or digital print sarees for your day time look.
Shimmer Sarees are perfect choice for evenings. Shimmer Saree or Shimmer Blouse adds a touch of glamour to your look. You can select classic or trendy look for your kitty party.
Flaunt your style in simple Net Saree with shimmer border at your next kitty party. Shimmer border makes the saree beautiful and eclectic.
Recommended Read: 7 Ways to wear a Saree without losing your weight
Don a plain sari with shimmer blouse. The charming and stylish, shimmer blouse can be paired with many designer sarees. Shimmer blouse are available in almost all colors.
Bonus Tip: Right proportion is very important when it comes to shimmer. So, don’t wear heavy jewellery or heavy shimmer saree as it will spoil your look.
Blouse can bring a huge difference in your appearance by its cut and design. Even a plain saree looks stunning with designer blouse. Wear mandarin collared, halter neck or sleeveless blouse at kitty party to look gorgeous. You can also go for mandarin collared blouse with a bit of zari work on collars paired with a plain saree for luxurious look.
No ethnic look is complete without jewelry and saree is no exception. You can wear ethnic or western-inspired jewellery to complete your look.
Indian Inspired Jewellery
Shimmer saree or blouse looks best with light jewellery. Wear light Indian earrings, leaving your neck bare.
You can also go for a simple chain & pendant with a nice ring.
Western Inspired Jewellery
Western-inspired jewelry look cooler with saree compared to Indian jewelry. Wear geometric shaped necklace without earrings.
Go for geometric shaped cuffs
Bonus Tip: Don’t enforce yourself to wear all the things: jewelry, saree or accessories in same color.
Carry a stylish clutch with saree to complete your look.
Always prefer mid-rise heels with saree. You can opt for peep toe heels, strappy heels or stiletto to wear with saree.
Shop Top Trending Blouses on LooksGud
- Top Premium (Designer) Saree Brands in India
- How to (or Not to) wear a Saree? Tips and Tricks
- 11 Casual Ways to drape a Saree
- 12 Reasons Why You should Wear a Sari
- 10 Western Saree draping style to Steal from Sonam Kapoor
- 7 Ways to wear a Saree without losing your weight
- Tired of old Saree Drapes? Try 26 Modern Styles No one told you about
- 7 Hilarious Reasons given to every woman to wear a saree after marriage
- Style Tips to look good in Saree at Kitty Party
- Top 20 Saree Brands to Buy Best Designs
- 44 Types of Saree Blouses Fashion Curious Women Should Know
- A to Z Types of Saree We Bet You Didn’t Know About!
Latest posts by Florina Thomas (see all)
- 10 Best Clipper for Bald Men - September 6, 2021
- Best Jogger Shoes for Men: Right Shoes Styles to wear with Joggers - July 26, 2021
- Men’s Cufflinks Guide: Types, Material, Buying and Matching Tips - July 6, 2021