Hair clippers are an essential grooming accessory that every man needs to play around with his looks. You can trim, shave and create a new look using a hair clipper at home like a professional barber. However, to do so, you’ll need the best clippers. Let’s explore some of the best hair clippers for a bald head. Well, that’s not all. We’ll also find out the best tips that help you choose the best hair clippers for a bald head while buying online.
Maintaining a bald head is a great idea; you don’t have to worry about hair care. However, on the other hand, it can be equally frustrating if you don’t shave it perfectly. To ensure you don’t go through that frustration and shave like a pro, we’re here to help. Keep reading to find the best hair clippers for bald heads and tips to buy them like a professional.
Tips On How to Buy The Best Clippers For Bald Head: The Ultimate Clippers Buying Guide
When buying clippers, you need to make a wise decision because changing them frequently is not a good idea. With the right knowledge and a few important points in consideration, you can easily grab the best clippers. Let’s get going and find out the tips to buy the best clippers for a bald head.
- Don’t forget to check the type of motor your new hair clipper features, because a lot depends on it. Most professionals use hair clippers with electromagnetic motors as it cuts smoothly and lasts longer. If that doesn’t fit your budget, you may go for rotary motors as they’re good for light use.
- For the best shaving experience, we suggest you avoid hair clippers with extremely wide blades. The reason being, wide blade heads make it tough to cut in narrow areas. Our recommendation for you is to pick hair clippers with blade heads measuring about one and a half inches wide.
- Depending on your shaving or trimming needs, check out the clipper’s cutting length. All clippers are designed to cut and trim different lengths; you need to choose one that fits your needs.
- Shop smartly to have a professional shave at home, choose hair clippers for the bald head with closely designed blade teeth.
- If you find yourself confused about choosing cordless hair clippers or corded hair clippers, consider your needs. If you are buying it for personal use and want something easy to operate, go for cordless hair clippers. On the other hand, if you’re a professional barber, you know, nothing’s better than corded hair clippers.
- Most importantly, don’t forget the additional combs typically attached to the blade head to cut different lengths. Good clippers will offer you at least one or two additional combs.
- Don’t overlook the handle’s design at all, as a poorly designed handle will reduce free movement. It is best advised to look for an ergonomically designed handle.
- Lastly, check if the clipper is waterproof or not, as it is easier to clean and offers enhanced safety.
10 Best Clipper for Bald Men to Buy Online
1. Oster Classic 76 Professional Hair Clippers Set For Barbers
The Oster Classic 76 Professional Hair Clippers is a powerful option as it is designed for heavy-duty use. It features a robust single-speed universal motor that offers smooth cuts again and again. This clipper is corded and comes with a 9-foot power cord.
2. Andis Pro Foil Lithium Titanium Cordless Foil Shaver
Andis’s Pro Foil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver is an ultimate compact size hair clipper for bald heads. Its staggered head offers a close shave, and it can also be handy for making fades. Moreover, you can also operate this shaver using lithium-ion batteries.
3. Wahl Professional 5-Star Balding Clipper
The Professional 5-Star Balding Clipper #8110 by Wahl is a one-of-a-kind heavy-duty clipper famous for its professional precision cutting ability. It boasts an electromagnetic motor and an 8-foot chemical-resistant cord. Moreover, Wahl also offers two attachment combs with this clipper to ensure it cuts perfectly.
4. Bevel Rechargeable, Tool-free Zero Gap Dial, High Power, and 6+ Hour Battery Beard Trimmer
The ultimate cordless beard trimmer by Bevel is a power-packed clipper that cuts professionally and comes with an ergonomic handle. The clipper is easy to clean, and it features a luxury design. If you need cordless clippers for a perfect cut, it can be your best bet.
5. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series Grooming Kit
Philips’ Norelco Multigroom Series 7000 comes with twenty-three pieces and is a complete grooming kit for men. The self-sharpening blades of this trimmer make it an ideal choice for bald men. On top of that, this trimmer can last up to five hours on rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.
6. Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit
The Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit offers nine combs of different lengths for fading and precision cutting. You can even operate this hair clipper without a cord using rechargeable lithium batteries for up to 40 minutes. To clean it, you may wash the blade heads in running water.
7. Wahl Professional Classic White Peanut Hair and Beard Clipper Trimmer with a Powerful Rotary Motor
The Professional Classic White Peanut Hair and Beard Clipper by Wahl make it to our list for its compact size yet powerful performance. The classic peanut clipper comes with four attachment combs to make fades of different lengths. The trimmer is corded, and the cord measures approximately 7-feet.
8. Carenoble Instant Electric Skull Razor, 4 in 1 Beard Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper, and Rechargeable Cordless Waterproof Wet Dry Grooming Kit
The Instant Electric 4 in 1 Skull Razor has an ergonomic design and comes with four different combs to cut like a pro. Its compact size ensures you can carry it easily on your trips and get a shave almost anywhere without worrying about power.
9. Andis 01557 Professional Master Adjustable Blade Hair Clipper
The Andis 01557 Professional Master Adjustable Blade Hair Clipper is yet another powerful option if you want a perfectly shaved head at home. This corded hair clipper can generate up to 14000 cutting strokes per minute. And, its aluminum design adds years to its lifespan.
10. Skull Shaver Pitbull Silver PRO Electric Razor and Dry 4 Head 4d Cordless USB Rechargeable Rotary Shaver
The Pitbull Silver Skull Shaver is a robust option you can grab as it comes with pivoting blades for a smoother shave. The shaver’s IPX5 water resistance makes it ideal for shaving, even on a wet head. Moreover, you can even operate it on a battery for up to 30 minutes.
The best clippers for a bald head feature a robust design and can cut with professional precision. You can choose from various power-packed options from our list and get yourself a professional shave without a barber. Choose wisely and flaunt your looks confidently.
Latest posts by Florina Thomas (see all)
- 14 Best Cotton Bed Sheets to Buy on Amazon - April 16, 2022
- 17 Different Types of Pedicure Treatments to Relax your Feet - April 2, 2022
- 7 Types of Snapback Hats for Men & Women to Buy Now - March 3, 2022