Want a completely new look with a traditional touch? Then, try Indo-western kurtis without leggings. Check out 10 best Indo-western kurtis for a modern chick look.
There is no doubt that kurti is hot favourite among girls. But now there is a new trend in kurti market: wearing kurtis without leggings. Yes you read it right! Indo-western kurtis (fusion of western tunic and Indian kurti) look almost like western dress so you can wear them alone. These Indo western kurtis serve two purposes: first, you can wear them as kurti with leggings/jeans/treggings/jeggings and second, as a dress. Get ready to follow this new trend by wearing one of the ten following mentioned kurtis and be the centre of attraction of any party or occasion.
10 Super Hot Indo-Western Kurtis that you can wear without Leggings
1. Dhoti Style Kurti
Dhoti style kurti adds a style statement to your personality that makes you stand out from the crowd. This beige designer georgette dhoti style kurti has boat neck with fancy resham work and the pleated fall starting from bodice to bottom, looking similar to dhoti.
2. Melodic Viscose Georgette Kurti
Steal the hearts away with this stunning deep red & beige kurti. The kurti is beautified with red color floral resham work on yoke and kerry style butti weaving on flare.
3. Orange and Off White Designer Kurti
Made from faux georgette, cotton and net fabrics, this fabulously designed patch work kurti is light in weight and perfect for a casual outing. Add pizzazz to your look by wearing a pair of matching earrings and pumps/strappy heels with the kurti.
4. 18 Fire Dhoti Style Kurti
Blue dhoti style kurti from the house of 18 Fire is beautifully designed with lace on yoke. The pleated fall starting from yoke to bottom make it look like dhoti.
5. 18 Fire Printed Kurti
Leave onlookers mesmerized by donning this modern U shape lavender kurti with frills detailing. Team it up with high heel gladiators and matching earrings to complete your look.
6. Ananya Fashion House Chiffon Kurti
This orange chiffon kurti not only gives you a wonderful look but also adds beauty to your character. It is decorated with pintuck yoke, embroidered sleeves and a thin contrast belt.
7. Viva N Diva Pink Georgette Kurti
Don this pink coloured georgette kurti to look young and bubbly at any party or occasion. This kurti comes with pleats work at neck line, black & white stripes on sleeves cuff and floral embroidery on hem.
8. Lime Green Straight Cut Kurti
Digital print is very much in trend right now. This lime green straight cut georgette kurti features frill on neck with a stylish brooch and an eye-catching digital print to give you a glamorous look.
9. Georgette Digital Print Kurti
This is another attractive and stylish digital print kurti to revamp your wardrobe. It is covered with digital print on yoke. The trumpet sleeves further increase the fashion appeal of the kurti.
10. Sky Blue Viscose Crepe Kurti
This two shaded colour long kurti will surely make you fetch lots of compliments at any reception and party. It has resham embroidery on its yoke and sensuous backless design with floral embroidery.
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- 16 Top online selling Kurtis below Rs. 500, you can’t resist to Buy
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
- Different Types of Necklines to Try in your Kurtis
- 23 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
- 13 Secrets why Indian women are crazy about buying Kurtis
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- 10 Stylish ways to wear Kurtis for Stunning Look
- 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
Latest posts by Florina Thomas (see all)
- Best Construction Work Pants for Men - September 21, 2021
- 10 Best Clipper for Bald Men - September 6, 2021
- Best Jogger Shoes for Men: Right Shoes Styles to wear with Joggers - July 26, 2021