Ethnic wear has become the new craze for women these days. Owing to their comfort and acceptability in almost all occasions, women prefer to go for classic or indo-western when it comes to dressing up. Be it pujas, weddings or even going to work, women have now modified ethnic suits into their new fashion world. When it comes to going traditional, salwar suits have always topped the lists. Where sari will always be the queen no matter what, salwar suits have come up the ladder as they are easy to carry and breathable. Owing to a large variety of bottoms you may pair up your suit with, salwar suits have been every woman’s favorite in almost all age groups in ethnic couture.
But with growing brands and a lot of competition, the rates just keep soaring high and girls have to think twice before going for another suit for another occasion. As they say, there’s still hope in the world, we have got you an amazing collection for this season that is pocket friendly. These semi-stitched or fully stitched pieces are at whooping low prices and will not cost you more than a few bucks.
Hop along and be ready to get these beautiful salwar suits, all below Rs.1000 without worrying about their quality and design. These designer pieces are well updated with the new trends and will definitely make label you as the modern woman with a taste of tradition. So girls, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and order these before they all get swooned away.
1. Drashti Dhami Black & Red Georgette Embroidered Semi-stitched Salwar Suit
2. Dezire Textiles Navy Blue Cotton Embroidered Pakistani Semi Stitched Salwar Suit
3. Karishma Kapoor Maroon & Cream Cotton Embroidered Patiala Salwar Suit
4. Ayesha Takia Orange Embroidered Chanderi Semi Stitched Salwar Suit
5. Black and Red Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit
6. Ayesha Takiya Green and Red Cotton Embroidered Patiala Salwar Suit
7. Black Cotton Embroidered Patiala Salwar Suit
8. Pink Chiffon Anarkali Suit with Bandhani Dupatta
9. Black Net Front Slit Party Wear Anarkali Suit
10. Wine Raw Silk Embroidered Anarkali Suit
11. Blue Bhagalpuri Silk Floral Printed Unstitched Salwar Suit
12. Yellow Embroidered Patiala Salwar Suit Material
13. Blue & Green Kurta with Churidar Salwar
14. Maroon & Black Tisca Kurti with Churidar Salwar
15. Pink & Purple Liza Kurti with Churidar Salwar
16. Black Cotton Patiala Unstitch Salwar Suit With Net Sleeve
17. Sinrin White Kurti with Black Churidar Salwar
18. Nevil Green & Pink Salwar Suit
19. Blue Bhagalpuri Silk Machine Work Semi Stitched Churidar Suit
20. Red Front & Back Embroidered High-low Long Anarkali Suit
- 27 Types of Salwar Suits Designs for Serious Ethnic Fashionistas!
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- Prefer Salwar Suit only? 11 Stylish office Looks for you
- 10 Movies to watch if you are true Salwar Suit Lover
- Top 10 Trending Long Frock Anarkali Suits Designs
- Top 15 Frock Style Salwar Suits You can’t Afford to Miss
Latest posts by Sophia Lacey (see all)
- Different types of Watches for your Best Time - August 11, 2021
- Ultimate Home Furnishing & Kitchen Accessories Washing Guide - August 1, 2021
- 10 Best Camping Sleeping Bags for Couple From Amazon to Buy Now - June 5, 2021