Ethnicity has been an essential part for women. Be it our beautiful Bollywood divas or the girls next door, all of us adore traditional and ethnic wear. Festivals, wedding and Poojas are sure occasions where you turn towards the ethnic side of your wardrobe leaving the western outfits for a change. To be a true fashionista, you must be well acquainted with basic rules and fashion tips so that you never commit major fashion faux pas.
This time, we bring to you some simple visuals and infographics that might help you choosing the right ethic wear and other stuff related to these.
From ethnic bottom styles to marvellous saree drapes, we have secured a whole lot of information in a few glances of yours and words to make your fashion tutor available right next to you.
So what’s there to wait for? Just keep them in your mind and get ready to rock the ethnic world this coming season.
1. Let’s get started with a basic list of options you may choose from before deciding your ethic avatar for the day.
2. Body matters. Here is your ultimate guide to choose the perfect ethnic wear according to your body type.
3. A saree is such a versatile piece of fabric that you can never stop experimenting with it. Follow this visual to know different drapes you may carry a saree in.
Recommended Read: 11 Casual Ways to drape a Saree
4. Are you always looking for something different when you get your blouses designed? Here is your very personal designer for the next batch of blouses. Sleeves, necklines and back necks- experiment them all.
5. Here’s a snippet of some of the hottest designer blouses from the Lakme Fashion Week.
Recommended Read: 44 Types of Saree Blouses Fashion Curious Women Should Know
6. No one can imagine weddings without Lehengas. Here is your personal guide to different styles when it comes to the Lehenga choli.
Recommended Read: 8 Types of Lehengas to Flare your Ethnic Look
7. Are you confused what to go for this wedding season??? Have a look at what our Bollywood beauties had to teach us.
8. Here are some awesome styles you might drape your dupatta with and change the whole aura of your outfit.
Recommended Read: 12 Styles to drape Dupatta on your Wedding
9. Go through this list of latest trending bottoms that you might want to pair your kurti or kameez with.
Recommended Read: 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
10. Harem Pants have flown from the middle-east to our ethnic world these days. You might want to see some style options and look what suits you best.
11. Before investing into salwaar kameez, make sure you know what style fits the best for your body type. Refer to this visual and choose the best.
12. Are you in love with the fashion statements of hijab clad women? Learn how to drape a classy hijab and put the streets on fire with Kurta and palazzo pants.
13. Veils have become a great part in the fashion world. Look out for some beautiful inspiration from these Islamic veils.
14. Jewellery is a quintessential part of ethnic wear. A traditional day is just incomplete without matching jewellery. You must see what trinkets go with the neckline of your outfit.
15. There is so much between your skin tone and the hues you choose to drape on you. There might be some shades that just are not meant for your skin tone. Keep a note with this visual guide.
16. You might want to team up your saree or suit with one of these ethnic jewellery styles.
17. Here’s your personal guide to different styles of draping a head scarf inspired from all over the world.
18. No Indian damsel is complete without here Sringaar!! Here’s your check-list for the jewellery.
19. The accessories you choose must compliment what you’re wearing. So, make sure you follow these rules to choose necklaces that work with your neckline and go ahead with confidence in your fashion journey!
Now that you have got great options and a lot of information for the ethnic world, go ahead and find what suits you the best. If you have any new visuals that might help our readers, feel free to comment.
Latest posts by Sophia Lacey (see all)
- 51 Different Types of Dresses Revealed - January 12, 2022
- 12 Different Types of Winter Jackets, Coats & Sweaters for Women - December 20, 2021
- 12 Different Types of Bikini to flaunt Your Body Shape in Style - December 19, 2021