Vitamin C is known for its magical work! Enhance immunity, safety towards cancer, first-rate for skin – you simply call it and diet C will display its magic over it. For most, the primary thing that likely involves thoughts whilst considering vitamin C is both a photo of citrus fruits or its capacity to maintain your immune system healthy. But this famous vitamin has numerous blessings for pores and skin when implemented.
So what precisely are they and why do you need to use vitamin C for your pores and skin?
First, what’s vitamin C?
Also called ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that performs crucial roles in immune system and pores and skin fitness because of its defensive and unfastened radical-preventing capabilities. Although it’s far essential for those organic functions, “people aren’t capable of synthesize diet C withinside the body, so it needs to be acquired via diet,”
We’ve all know the benefits of vitamin C and its ability to improve our skincare routine, but what is it? Sourced from fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties that help to protect our cells from damage. When it comes to our skin, vitamin C can help to reduce hyperpigmentation, as well as protect it from free radical damage. Additionally, it can help to lighten dark spots and improve skin complexion. Vitamin C is a highly effective all-natural way to improve your skin health. Here are a few benefits of this star skincare ingredient:
Benefits of Vitamin C for the Skin
Protects Against Sun Exposure
Long-term sun exposure may have harmful effects on your skin and lead to problems such as skin tan, rough skin, hyperpigmentation, redness, etc. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that, when applied topically, neutralises the free-radicle damage and shields your skin from UV radiation.
This powerful antioxidant help to reduce the appearance of pigmentation. It helps to inhibit the production of melanin, the pigment that gives skin its colour. It also brightens the skin and makes skin tone more even. For best results, use a vitamin C serum or cream for the face with fruits like Kakadu plum that have 100X more Vitamin C than oranges. Apply it to clean skin once or twice daily. You’ll see healthy skin results within a few weeks.
Vitamin C with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties aids in lessening acne-related inflammation, such as rash, redness, and irritation.
Vitamin C is a much-loved ingredient in skincare products because it can brighten the complexion, reduce the appearance of dark spots, even out skin tone, and give it a healthy glow. When applied topically in the form of a gel creme or serum, Vitamin C penetrates deep into the skin to deliver these benefits directly to where they are needed most.
Suitable for All Skin Types.
Vitamin C creams and serums are safe for all skin types. For example, Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Creme SPF 20 I PA+++ is perfect for dry, sensitive, and oily skin types.
It Reduces the Advent of Under-Eye Circles
Vitamin C can assist easy out exceptional lines with the aid of using plumping and hydrating the under-eye area. Although diet C is greater powerful at lowering general redness, a few human beings say it may assist alleviate discoloration related to under-eye circles.
How to Incorporate Vitamin C in Your Daily Skincare Regimen?
- Firstly, use a gentle Vitamin C face cleanser to wash your face. Squeeze a generous amount of face wash and rub your palms together to create lather. Massage in circular motion, cleanse and pat dry. It will cleanse your skin removing all the impurities leaving it clean and healthy.
- Apply vitamin C face serum to your face and neck and massage with your fingertips. Wait for it to be completely absorbed. Try Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Vitamin-C + Gold Radiance Serum, a lightweight vitamin-C serum with 24k gold leaves that melts into your skin to give a radiant glow.
- Apply Vitamin C cream to restore the lost moisture of the skin. This step will lock in moisture, reduce pigmentation, and give a natural glow.
- Protect your skinfrom damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun with a Vitamin C sunscreen. It will reduce the chances of suntan, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, and early signs of ageing.
Vitamin C is the king of all skincare ingredients for a good reason. It has antioxidant properties that helps to keep your skin looking healthy. Plus, it’s a powerful weapon against free radicals that can damage your skin cells. If you want to incorporate vitamin C into your skincare regimen, look for products that contain fruits like Kakadu plum, yuzu lemon, or orange, as they are most effective and generally do not cause any reaction. Follow the vitamin C skin care routine twice daily and see the difference.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carter (see all)
- 6 Pros and Cons of Buying Lingerie for Your Partner - January 31, 2023
- Choosing the Right Wedding Dress Styles for Short Brides (Under 5 Feet) - October 19, 2022
- What Earrings are Hypoallergenic? Buying Tips for Sensitive Ears - September 21, 2022