Most of Indian men and women opt to go for local jeans brand instead of branded jeans, because local manufacturing jeans brands are also giving various colors, patterns, designs all just at lowest price than top brands. The experience of buying local products is not always as comfortable as branded. Sometimes you do not have a trial room or sometimes some retailers do not agree to give a trial. Most of the buyers change their buying decision at last even after selecting the best pair of jeans when they aren’t given the trial. Have you any such experience that you refused to pay for jeans you like the most just because of not getting a trial?
If you still love to buy local brands without trial then do not worry, now we are giving away three cool fashion hacks for those who want to buy perfect fit jeans or trousers even without a trial.Advertisement
1. Neck Method: Measuring waist using Neck
Circumference of your waist is approximately double the circumference of your neck.
1. First of all button-up jeans or trousers that you want to check.
2. Then wrap the waist of the jeans around the neck as you wear a necklace. You can wrap jeans from the front-side or backside. Choose the wrapping method according to your comfort.
3. If the edges of waistband meet each other comfortably without overlapping then jeans should be right fit you on waist. If the edges of waistband overlap then it should be oversized jeans and the same if the edges of waistband showing a gap to meet up then it should be undersized jeans.
- Trial room facility is not available
- Do not have time to check the size or have to wait more due to a long queue for trial in the mall.
- Do not want to trial all your selected jeans and want to get a quick idea about fitting as sizing can vary across brands
Note: This trick does not work in case of high waisted jeans and low rise jeans.
Recommended Read: 15 Clothing and Laundry Tricks to make your work easy
2. Hand Method: Measuring waist using Hand
Clench a fist and then try to place your elbow and crossed finger in between waistline of jeans as shown in the image above.
If your hand fits well and jeans behold between them luckily as the image showed above then you have selected right fit jeans for your waistline.
Recommended Read: 11 Simple Bra Tricks and Hacks you can’t resist to share
This Video from Myntra will explain the first 2 tricks easily…
3. Shoulders Method: Measuring Hips using Shoulders
Image Via instructables.com
Measuring the waist doesn’t finish your work. Many women have proportionally larger hips than waist measurements. If the above two tricks work then do not forget to try this trick too, to find out perfect fit jeans.
First, find out the widest hip part of your trouser and then try to measure it from shoulder to shoulder.
If you find your shoulders larger or equal to your trouser’s hip measurement then jeans should be fit at hips.
If you find your jeans’ hip measurement slightly wider then your shoulders then it is a perfect fit.
If you find your jeans’ hip measurement much wider than your shoulders then jeans are baggy at hips.
4. Length Check: Measure the Hemline
The last thing you would want while buying jeans is to have its hemline end abruptly. Thus, it becomes necessary to check the hemline by holding its edges and stretching your hands towards its sides. Ideally, the middle portion of the jeans needs to fall right under your chin at the neck level.
5. Skinny Jeans Troubles: Will My Foot Fit?
Insert your clenched fist inside the skinny jeans to find out whether you can slip it on easily. If the bulging bones of your hand pass through the leg opening without pulling at its edges, then you have found yourself the perfect pair. Afterall modern fashionistas demand the perfect blend of style and comfort. The pulling of jeans has become a thing of past now. Presently it’s all about wearing your favourite pair with just one simple movement.
6. Binging Over Carbs Lately? Check Your Waist Size with This Easy Hack
Hold your shortlisted pair against the side of your waist and press its edges against the centre of your abdomen. The pants should ideally be covering this distance between the middle of your back and middle of your abdomen.
Hey, friends, these tricks work for most human bodies. I used the word most because it is not 100% true as any universal law. Please, try and write in a comment about your ideas. If you have any such fashion hack in your mind then please share with us we are happy to share with our fans. After all, sharing is caring.
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- Men’s Oxford Shoes Guide: Types & Tips to Wear - June 14, 2021
- 31 Fashion Items Used for Different Purpose than Intended - May 13, 2021
- Best Perfumes for The Hair. How is Hair Perfume Different? - April 30, 2021