We all have been swooned million times by our favourite dresses, those cuts and curves, the deep necks, the backless gowns and what not. And how many times have you found yourself trapped in the question of how to make it a perfect outfit without the shabby straps of the bra poking their face out from here and there.
To wear a perfect dress, you must select the best possible bra designed to hide those straps and make it all look perfect for you. Let’s take a look at which bra to choose with what outfit.
1. One Shoulder Dresses/Tops
There are many dresses or tops that often have a single shoulder and give the perfect chic look. You need not worry about which bra to wear underneath from now on. Use a perfect Victoria’s secret multiway bra, and convert the straps into a single shoulder and get going with your dress!!
2. Low Back Dresses/Cut Out Back dresses
The dresses that have very low backs or almost bare backs are one difficult outfits to choose a bra for. Go for the adhesive bra or stick-on bra that stick and clung perfectly to you. You could also choose to wear a low back bra that criss crosses perfectly at the back.
3. Deep Plunge dresses
When going for a dress with a deep and wide neckline, a perfect push-up U plunge bra is the best pick. It will not only give the perfect support and push to the bust but also make your neckline look gorgeous.
4. Strapless Dresses
If you are more into flattering your collarbones rather than having a low back or a low-cut dress, a supportive Strapless Bra is one good option. It gives you full coverage and there is no hassle of the straps as well.
5. Crisscross Necklines
For the dresses that have a crisscross neckline, you can go for a multiway bra and wear it in the crisscross manner to rock your dress!!
6. Halter Neck dresses
For a perfect halter neck dress, you can use the same multiway bra of yours and thank it later for saving the day. Or you can use a halter neck bra as well to go with it.
7. Sheer Tops/Sheer Dresses
Sheer tops are in vogue these days. Whether it is a date or a red carpet, women are experimenting with sheer tops and dresses throughout. Sheer tops not only give you a sensuous look but also emphasise more on what you are wearing underneath.
Select a classic Demi Bra, a Cami or a lacy Bandeau for the perfect sexy looks.
8. Off Shoulder Dresses
Since these dresses completely depend upon how well they cling on you, these should be worn with a proper well-fitted corset or strapless bra. Not only will the corset give you the perfect hourglass shape but also hug the ribs and make the dress easier to cling. It will also give proper support in the absence of any straps on the dress as well.
9. Square Neck Dress
There are many dresses that have a wide square neckline exploring the cleavage and a large part of the torso. For such necklines, almost all the strapless adhesive bras look tacky as the cups keep peeping out from the corners.
Budior bra is the best pick for such dresses. They have half cups, have deep plunge and provide better support with broader waistbands, almost solving the problem.
Infographics: Choose right Bra like celebrities for different dresses
InfoGraphics : Choosing Best Fitted Bra for Any Dress to hide Strap
This infographics, we found on ScoopWhoop that gives you a clear cut idea about which bra should be best for your dress.
- 10 Best Bra Brands For That Perfect Fit
- 8 Types of Bras to wear for backless dresses
- 18 Bras with beautiful back designs You love to Show Off
- 21 Best Sports Bra with Stylist Back Patterns to Buy Online
- 8 Tips & Hacks to wash Lingerie like an Expert
- 14 Awkward Experiences Indian women face while buying Bra
- 14 Most Common Lingerie Problems Solved
- 13 Bra Hacks You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 11 Types of Underwear for Women to Impress Men
- 7 Mind blowing Bras that drive Women crazy
- 28 Types of Bra Every Woman should know about
- 10 Bra Accessories to Stay Away from Wardrobe Malfunction
Latest posts by Sophia Lacey (see all)
- 51 Different Types of Dresses Revealed - January 12, 2022
- 12 Different Types of Winter Jackets, Coats & Sweaters for Women - December 20, 2021
- 12 Different Types of Bikini to flaunt Your Body Shape in Style - December 19, 2021